6 half chicken breasts (no bone, no skin, pounded thin)
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
garlic dry minced
pinch cayenne pepper
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup chopped spinach (finely chopped/shredded)
1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar or pepper jack or swiss cheese
1. Breading mixture - Mix the Breading ingredients in a bowl.
2. Stuffing mixture- In another bowl mix the 1/2 cup almond flour, spinach and cheese with the egg.
3. Dust one chicken breast with the breading mixture covering both sides of the chicken. Take about 2 heaping tablespoons of the stuffing mixture and roll it up in the breast. Secure the roll with about 3 toothpicks. Put a little olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish and place the rolls in there.
4. Cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
5. Serve with salad and steamed broccoli.