1 medium sized spaghetti squash 1/2 pound SCD-legal bacon slices, chopped 1 medium onion, chopped 2 eggs, beaten salt to taste pepper to taste 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cut a spaghetti squash lengthwise in half. Microwave ( skin side up) for about 15-20 min. depending on its size. (It's done when you can easily plunge right through the skin with a fork.)
2. Dice 1 medium onion and 1/2 lb. bacon. Fry in a pan until bacon is done and onion is translucent or a bit browned.
3. When squash is cooked, remove the seeds inside each half and scoop out spaghetti and let it drain a minute (quite a bit of water comes out).
4. Add the hot bacon- onion mixture and most of the drippings to the squash.
5. Add 2 beaten eggs to the hot mixture (the egg may start cooking in the mixture).
6. Add salt, pepper and 1/4 cup or more grated parmesan cheese.
7. If the egg is not cooked by the hot mixture, then give it a zap in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Presto!!!! Serve with tomato slices or cooked asparagus.