7 to 8 inches long spaghetti squash
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 Spanish onion
1 chopped green pepper
chopped celery (optional)
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Take the spaghetti squash and cut it into two halves length-wise.
2. Clean the seeds out of both halves. (I put one half in the fridge for another day.)
3. Place a teaspoon full of butter in both ends of the hollowed out area where the seeds used to be.
4. Cube tomato and lay into seed area.
5. Dice Spanish onion and lay it over the tomatoes.
6. Add a small amount of chopped green bell peppers, and/or some fresh chopped celery.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste, or your favorite spices.
8. Place in a micro wave proof dish and cover.
9. Cook at with medium heat for 12 to 15 min--until a fork penetrates the squash easily.