1 fresh bunch asparagus spears
1 red chile pepper, chopped
croutons from Lucys SCD cookbook.
10-12 leaves lettuce
1 clove shallot, chopped
1 can tuna,in water
8 sundried tomatoes, chopped
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons SCD Balsamic Vinegar (found under 'Dressing' section of www.scdrecipe.com)
freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Chop asparagus spears into 1 inch pieces and saute with the red chile pepper.
2. Prepare croutons which are made by lightly buttering 2-3 slices of SCD bread such as Lois Lang (use a mild garlic butter)
3. Tear apart lettuce and place in salad bowl. Add chopped shallot, tuna, and sundried tomatoes.
4. When the asparagus and the croutons are cooled, add to the salad.
5. Mix the mustard, oil, and SCD Balsamic vinegar. Pour over the top of the mixture.
6. Sprinkle grated parmesan over the top, then toss to mix thoroughly.