SAUCE 1/4 cup butter 2/3 tablespoon olive oil 1 bunch basil, chopped - stems and all 1 large (or 2 small) bananas, sliced 1 elephant garlic (or 4 four normal cloves garlic) ADD TO SAUCE 2 large (or 4 small) bananas, chopped 2 tablespoons honey salt to taste 1/4 cup butter
1. In a large saucepan on medium heat, combine and simmer the SAUCE ingredients for about an hour.
2. Remove solids from oil with slotted spoon and blend in food processor until smooth.
3. Strain to remove chunks and return to oil.
4. Add two large or four small bananas (chopped) and simmer on low for one
6. Remove solids with slotted spoon.
7. Stir in 2 tbsp honey to cooked banana mixture (or to taste)and rest for
8. fifteen minutes.
9. Salt to taste.
10. To basil oil remaining in saucepan - add another 1/4 cup butter and warm.
11. Voila! The most delightful basil butter for your veggies.