4 large egg whites 1 cup honey 450 grams dessicated coconut
1. Beat the egg whites with an electric whisk, until very stiff.
2. Gently warm the honey until it becomes runny.
3. Drizzle the slightly warmed honey into the egg whites, while beating continuously.
4. Gently fold in the other ingredients, then pipe or spoon the mixture in small blobs onto a greased baking tray.
5. You do not need to actually BAKE them, instead you dry them out. Oven temperature: 120 degrees Celsius, until the blobs are crisp and dry.
6. This will take a long time - at least an hour. Then turn off the oven and allow the food to cool inside - this adds even more drying time.