2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4-1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup dry curd cottage cheese, packed (or cream cheese made from homemade yogurt)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (180 deg. C.)
2. Grease a 4 inch x 8 inch loaf pan with butter and coat bottom with almond flour.
3. Use food processor to mix eggs, melted butter, dry curd cottage cheese, baking soda, and salt. Process until thick and resembles butter in texture.
4. Add almond flour and process until mixed thoroughly. If too stiff for processor, remove and knead with wet hands to evenly distribute almond flour.
5. With wet hands, shape dough into loaf and press into greased pan.
6. Bake at 350-375 deg. F. (180-200 C) for about 1 hour until lightly browned on top. There will be a crack on the top of the loaf. Check doneness by inserting knife and seeing if it comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven, loosen from sides of pan with spatula.
8. Invert onto rack to cool thoroughly, so it will be firm enough for cutting.