7 cups almond flour
1 1/4 cup dry curd cottage cheese or dripped yogurt
7 tablespoons butter (melted)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1 cup water
2 tablespoons caraway seeds (optional)*
1. Put the almond flour in a large bowl.
2. Process the eggs, ddcc, butter, baking soda, salt, and water together until smooth.
3. Stir processed mixture into the almond flour with a large spoon.
4. Scoop batter into buttered loaf pans filling 3/4 full. (I use the small loaf pans (5 1/2 inch x 2 inch) that you buy in sets of 4. Because they are smaller, the loaves come of the pans very easily, NEVER tearing, and cooked properly throughout.)
5. Bake at 325F until done. About 45 min. with the small pans. Probably longer with regular pans.