2 1/2 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs, separated
1 cup SCD yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x4 loaf pan (preferably Pyrex) and dustbottom with almond flour.
2. Whip egg whites until soft peaks form, set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix remaining ingredients. Stir in 1/3 of egg whites to lighten the batter. Fold in remaining whites just until white streaks disappear.
4. Pour into prepared pan (batter will be runny).
5. Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
6. Cover with foil towards end of baking time if top becomes too brown.
7. Remove when a toothpick inserted in the center of loaf comes out clean, or with just a few crumbs clinging.
8. Let cool completely. Bread will fall slightly as it cools.