Watch the Today show this Friday, September 28th!
Stacey Schlaman of Liberated Specialty Foods will be on the Today show with Kathie Lee and Hoda to talk about her company as well as the SCD!
- [Alabama, several years ]: Stacey Schlaman's daughter suffers from celiac disease and psoriasis
- In researching options Stacey learns about the SCD as well as GAPS*. Using diet, Stacey's daughter's health improves dramatically.
- In 2015, Stacey is both motivated by her daughter's improvements and overwhelmed by the time she's spending making food.
- To work with these feelings, she turns inward. She thinks of all the other families in a similar situation. She wants to make food for them.
- Following her instincts, she and her husband purchase an old church in the Alabama countryside, outside of their town.
- Stacey converts the church into a commercial kitchen. Liberated Specialty Foods is born.
- People love they food! They want more! They want this food in their stores.
- Groceries, including Whole Foods and Sprouts, start carrying Liberated foods in states including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- This Thursday, Stacey and Liberated Specialty Foods will be on the Today morning show.
- On the weekend of October 6th and 7th, Stacey will also be at the SCD Rocks conference!
(* GAPS is pretty much the equivalent of SCD.)