leafy green lettuce
fried white onions (chop them up or keep em round)
fresh tomatoes (plum, cherry, yellow and more)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Rip lettuce up into bit sizes.
2. Chop up tomatoes in bit sizes.
3. Cook bacon on frying pan, when the bacon is 'blanched', add in the onions to saute.
4. Cut one very ripe tomato, and sweeze the juice over the lettuce and tomato mixture. Add salt.
5. Toss in cooked bacon, fried onions, and Swiss cheese. Toss.
6. Salt and pepper to taste .
7. Serve warm or chilled! Enjoy.