1 package frozen, chopped spinach
1 to 2 eggs
7.5 ounces Friendship Farmer Cheese (usually 1 package)
basil to taste
dill to taste
salt to taste
pepper to taste
grated parmesan cheese
1. Take a package of frozen, chopped spinach, cook, drain the water out well.
2. Beat 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl.
3. Mash 1 package of Friendship Farmer Cheese (this is 7.5 oz. if you're using a different kind of DCCC)
4. Combine the spinach, eggs and farmer's cheese
5. Add herbs like basil, dill, minced garlic, salt and pepper, whatever you like
6. Mix in some almond flour
7. Spread onto a buttered pie pan
8. Sprinkle almond flour on top and dabs of butter and/or grated parmesan cheese
9. Bake approx. 40 minutes, just until it looks lightly brown.