3 envelopes plain gelatin
3 cups SCD yoghurt
1-1/2 cups almond flour
lemon oil (optional)
1/2 cup honey
5 tablespoons honey (for crust)
1 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter
1. CRUST: Heat butter with 5 tablespoons honey in a large frying pan until it bubbles.
2. Add the almond flour, mix thoroughly with a spatula, heat on medium-high until it starts to brown. Remove from heat, cool, and press into a pie plate.
3. Heat on 350F about 10-12 minutes, or until browned.
4. Let cool.
5. FILLING: In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of lemon juice, the SCD yoghurt, lemon oil, and honey to taste.*
6. In a small pot, combine 1/2 cup cold lemon juice and plain gelatine, let stand 5 minutes.
7. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking regularly. Once it reaches boiling, add 1/4 cup honey.
8. Whisk thoroughly into the yoghurt mixture, pour into cooled pie crust and refrigerate approx. 1 hour.