CHICKEN AVOCADO BOATS
2 cups diced cooked chicken
3 large ripe avocados
1/2 - 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoons grated onion
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1 clove chopped garlic
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Cut avocados lengthwise, take out pit (leave skin on), sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, set aside
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Combine mayonnaise, onion, celery salt, garlic, salt & pepper in medium sized bowl, stir in chix, mix well.
4. Drain excess lemon juice from avocado halves.
5. Fill with chicken mixture, sprinkle with cheese
6. Arrange filled avocado halves in single layer in baking dish.
7. Pour water into same dish to depth of half inch.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.