1/2 cup soft butter
1/2 cup honey
2 cups almond flour
2 carrots (grated coarsely)
2 bananas (coarsely mashed)
10 dry apricots (coarsely cut)
3/4 cup almonds (grated coarsely)
1/4 cup raisins
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In food processor, coarsely chop nuts, carrots, raisins and apricots. Place each in separate bowl.
2. Now cream butter and honey in food processer, add agg and vanilla.
3. Mix dry ingredients together with 1/4 cup grated almonds, and 1/2 of the chopped apricots.
4. In separate bowl, blend bananas, carrots, raisins.
5. Alternatively, add mixtures 2 & 3 to mixture number 1
6. Turn into a well buttered cake pan (sprinkled with almond flour).
7. Sprinkle top of cake batter with rest of almonds and apricots.
8. Bake in slow oven at app. 315 F (170 C) for 1 hour until center comes out clean with fork.