3/4 cup nut flour
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
1 egg white
1 cup honey
2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
2 tablespoons nut flour
6 tablespoons lemon juice
1/3 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Coat 8" x 8" glass dish with olive oil spray. make crust by mixing flour, honey and butter in medium bowl. rub between fingertips until a sticky dough forms.
3. Place dough in prepared pan; spray dough with olive oil, cover with plastic wrap.
4. Using fingers, press dough onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of baking dish. Remove plastic. Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven.
5. While crust is baking, combine egg, egg white, honey and lemon zest in medium bowl. Beat until light.
6. Stir in flour, lemon juice, and honey.
7. Pour mixture over cool crust.
8. Bake 14 - 15 minutes in preheated oven, until golden brown spots have formed and filling is firm.
9. Set on a rack to cool completely.
10. Using wet knife, cut into 25 squares. Transfer to platter with a small spatula.