1/3- 1/2 fresh cauliflower, steamed or boiled
1 extra large or 2 small eggs
1/4-1/2 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons almond flour
salt and pepper and herbs of your choice
4 fresh mushrooms sliced
1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1/2 large sweet onion, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Saute onions and mushrooms in a skillet until onions are well browned, almost crisp.
3. Place cauliflower, DCCC, eggs, seasonings, 1/3 of the melted butter and almond flour in bowl of food processor or mixer or use stick blender. Blend until creamy.
4. Remove from stand, remove blade and fold in onions and mushrooms.
5. Allow the remaining melted butter to get hot in a Pyrex pie plate.
6. Pour in cauliflower mixture and bake 25 minutes or until bottom and sides are well browned.
7. Cool a few minutes before serving.
8. Serves: 2-3