1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup yogurt
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Thaw broccoli; drain on paper towels.
2. Sauté chopped onion in oil in a saucepan; add salt, and Italian seasoning. Heat thoroughly.
3. Beat eggs well, gradually stir about 1/4 of yogurt into eggs; add remaining yogurt, stirring constantly.
4. Add broccoli and parmesan cheese.
5. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch quiche dish. Sprinkle with bacon.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F (180 C) for 25-30 minutes or until set.