1 pound fresh broccoli flowerets
1 pound fresh cauliflower flowerets
1-1/2 cups homemade mayonnaise
1 cup cheddar cheese, shreded (4 ounces)
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
4 green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons SCD legal Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 tablespoons toasted SCD breadcrumbs
1. Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
2. Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
3. Stir together mayonnaise, cheddar, parmesan, green onions, Dijon and cayenne pepper. Spoon over flowerets.
4. Sprinkle with SCD breadcrumbs.
5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
6. Makes 8 servings.