1 1/2 cups Almond flour
6 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 1/2 pounds SCD yoghurt (5 cups)
1 cup honey
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1. For the crust, mix almond flour, butter, and honey. Press into springform pan. Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
2. To prepare the filling: Increase oven temp to 500 degrees. In a standing mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat creamfresh at low speed. Scrape down sides add salt, and honey. Scrape down sides again add lemon juice vanilla. Scrape down sides again.
3. Add yolks and beat at low speed until thoroughly combined. Scrape bowl between additions. Add whole eggs 2 at a time until thouroughly combined. Scrape between additions.
4. Brush sides of springform pan with butter.
5. Pour filling into cooled crust and bake 10 minutes; without opening oven door, reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees and continue to bake unitl instant-read thermometer inserted intocenter of cheesecake registers about 150 degrees, about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Transfer cake to wire rack and cool 5 minutes; run paring knife between cake and side of springform pan.
7. Cool until barely warm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
8. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, at least 3 hours. (cake can be refrigerated up to 4 days)
9. Cut into wedges and enjoy.