1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
water to cover apples
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons soft butter
2/3 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C)
2. Peel and slice apples, place in sauce pan, add water till it cover apples a quater of the way.
3. Cook over medium high heat untill apples are very soft and mushy.
4. With a laddle or a large spoon drain excess liquid into a bowl and set aside to use in cake batter.
5. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, honey and butter; stir and simmer while preparing cake mixture
6. In a bowl take a cup of the nut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda; blend with your hands until all lumps are gone add butter, honey and the reserved juice from the apples stir.
7. Batter should be smooth and pourable if it seems to thin add the extra qaurter cup of almond flour.
8. Pour the apple mixture in a greased baking dish, stir cake mixture into the apples.
9. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 45min. to an hour.
10. A knife or toothpick should come out cean yet this is not a firm cake. Cake will be soft and juicy. It is very yummy.