0.5 kilogram frozen spinach
0.5 liter homemade yogurt or kefir
3 spoons olive oil, extra virgin
3-4 pieces garlic
a little bit of kurkuma (powder)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry the chopped onion with olive and kurkuma but not too longonly 1-2 min.
2. Add defrosted spinach mixed with crasched garlic.
3. Add some salt and pepper to taste and stew this about 10 min. under a cover on the small fire.( It should be quite hot)
4. Cool and add yogurt ( or kefir).
5. If it's needed add more salt to taste.