1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1 cup strained SCD yogurt (yogurt that you put in a lined strainer for a few hours to let the liquid drain off.
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained (reserve oil)
2 tablespoons oil from dried tomato packed in oil
1. With electric mixer or food processor, beat yogurt, butter, and parmesan cheese until very smoothly blended.
2. Whirl tomatoes, oil and about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture in a blender until tomatoes are very smoothly pureed.
3. Scrape puree back into bowl with remaining cheese mixture and beat to blend.
4. Cover and chill for about 20 minutes, or until firm enough to shape.
5. Serve with vegetable sticks, cheese crackers, or thinly sliced toasted Lois Lang bread. Basil leaves go good with this also.