2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup SCD cranberry sauce (make your own by adding honey to sweeten instead of sugar)
2 lb boneless, skinless turkey breast roast
1 teaspoon liquid gravy browner (Only if SCD friendly!)
1. Arrange apple slices in 5 Litre slow cooker. Dot cranberry sauce here and there over apple.
2. Brush roast with gravy browner.
3. Place turkey on top of apple mixture and cover.
4. Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
5. Serve with remaining juice mixture.