MIDWESTERN TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH YOGHURT AND DILL SAUCE
1 pound ground turkey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup SCD yogurt, divided
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon fresh dill (or 1/4 cup chopped parsley)
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix the turkey with 3 tablespoons yogurt, onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and chili powder.
3. Shape into 20 meatballs, each 1 half inch in diameter.
4. Place on a shallow pan and bake 25 minutes turning meatballs once midway through.
5. While the meatballs are cooking, mix remaining yogurt, dill, and pepper to make the sauce.
6. To serve, pour yogurt dill sauce over meatballs.