6 strips bacon
2 cloves garlic, minced
black pepper to taste
1/2 cup pecan meal
1 package mushrooms
1 1/4 cup fresh parsley
2 tablespoons butter (optional)
grated cheddar cheese
1. Sauté six bacon strips.
2. Remove the bacon strips and set aside.
3. To the bacon drippings in the pan, add: shallot, garlic, pepper, pecan meal, mushrooms. sauté for several minutes.
4. add fresh parsley and the bacon (crumbled)
5. Combine this mixture with 2 more tablespoons of butter (optional).
6. Place in baking dish and top with grated cheddar, warm in hot oven.