3 egg yolks
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon dry mustard (please make sure it's pure...not illegal!)
1/2 teaspoon salt
pinch ground black pepper
1 cup olive oil
1. In small saucepan, stir yolks, lemon juice, water, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until thoroughly blended.
2. Cook over very low heat (I used a double boiler) stirring constantly until mixture begins to bubble around edges. Remove from heat and cool for five minutes.
3. Pour into blender container and VERY SLOWLY add oil.
4. Blend until thick and smooth. Turn off blender occasionally to scrape sides.
5. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.