1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed.
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sliced red onion
1 sweet red pepper, sliced
1/4 cup oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
4 cups torn spinach leaves
1. In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, and onion-cook 5 minutes.
3. Add beans and red pepper, cover and cook, stirring occaisonally until beans are tender-crisp (5-7min).
4. In a small bowl wisk remaining oil, tomatoes, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle over bean mixture.
6. Transfer to large bowl; toss to coat.
7. Add spinach and cheese.