1 ripened Avocado
1 Ruby Red or Pink Grapefruit
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup SCD Balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. DRESSING: Shake ingredients vigorously in a jar to blend. You may need to adjust quantities to fit your taste.
2. Cut Avacado in half and slice lengthwise. You can then turn the skin inside out (if it's not too ripe!) instead of having to peel it.
3. Arrange slices of Avacado and Grapefruit on two plates and drizzle with dressing.
4. Note: I placed the slices on a bed of baby spinich to make this a more substantial salad.
5. SALAD: Peel Grapefruit and section it.