1 head cabbage
2 pounds ground beef, pork, or combo of the two
1 medium onion, chopped (more, if desired)
1 clove garlic, minced (more, if desired)
1 container tomato juice (SCD-safe)
1. Boil head of cabbage, removing leaves as they become tender.
2. In a bowl, mix meat, onion, garlic and salt.
3. Form meat mixture into oval shapes (about 1/3 cup each) and wrap in cabbage leaf.
4. Place stuffed cabbages in dutch oven. Pour can of tomato juice over them. They should all be covered with juice.
5. Bakes for 1-1/2 to 2 hours at 375F deg until bubbly and juice has reduced.