2 boneless centre cut pork chops, sliced thin (about 1/4 ")
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup grape juice
1 red onion, sliced
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
3-4 sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 small bay leaf
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon Rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Preheat a large heavy skillet, and add the oil. Brown onions, garlic. rosemary , raisins and mushrooms in skillet, and remove to a dish.
3. Brown pork chops five minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to a rectangular baking dish or use same skillet if oven proof. Put the sauteed onion mixture on top.
4. Combine honey, seasonings and mustard and spread over chops. Pour on grape juice. Add raisins.
5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting occasionally. Cool slightly and slice into thin strips.
6. Simmer pan juices until they reduce and thicken to desired consistency. Transfer slices to a serving dish and pour over pan juices.