2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1 tablespoon. butter, melted
1 teaspoon. baking soda
1/2 teaspoon. salt
2 teaspoon. honey
1 teaspoon. white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Put the almond flour in a medium bowl. Put all other ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend well. Then add this to the almond flour and mix well.
3. Spread the dough on greased 9x13 cookie sheet (or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper). Should be about 1/4" thick.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. Cut the bread into strips, then cover each one with a thin layer of pesto first, then dripped goat's milk yoghurt.
6. Broil for a minute or two until the toppings start to sizzle. If you're eating fresh tomato, a slice or two on top would also be good, as would a bit of anchovy.