1 1/2 cups Almond [blanched] flour
6 tablespoons. butter, softened
5 tablespoons. honey
8 ounces. SCD yogurt
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/2 cup fresh lime Juice
1 tablespoon. grated lime zest
1 1/2 cups scd heavy cream, chilled
1 cup almond flour
4 egg whites
1. CRUST: Mix almond flour and egg whites. Bake at 325 degrees F. until done.
2. FILLING: Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine nut flour, butter, and 3 Tbsp. honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Press into a 9-inch pie plate, and bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack, until completely cooled.
6. Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees.
7. In a medium bowl, gently whisk together yogurt, egg yolks, lime juice, and zest.
8. Pour into the SCD blanched almond and egg whites crust.
9. Return pie to oven, and bake until the center is set but still quivers when the pan is nudged, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
10. Shortly before serving, combine cream and remaining 2 Tbsp. honey in bowl.
11. With an electric mixer, fitted with a whisk attachment. [if your mixer has one, if not use the standard beaters]. Whisk on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Spoon over cooled pie: garnish with zest.
13. Serve immediately.