1 cup homemade yogurt
1/2 cup honey
2 tablets NectaSweet sweetener (1/2 grain), or use a little additional honey
1/2 cup almond flour
6 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1. In a blender, combine yogurt, honey, sweetener tablets, eggs, flour, butter, vanilla and salt.
2. Blend for about 10 seconds, and repeat after stopping to scrape sides of blender.
3. Add coconut and blend for about 2-3 seconds.
4. Pour into a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serve warm.