NO HONEY NO DAIRY ALMOND FLOUR MUFFINS
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 round teaspoon baking soda
dried orange peel moistened in boiling water (or orange zest)
1/4 cup coarse chopped pecans
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup orange juice to moisten
1. Mix the almond flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Beat the eggs and mayo in another bowl with a hand held mixer.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and beat with a handheld mixer.
4. Add the orange juice a little at a time until a cake batter consistency.
5. Add the chopped nuts, orange peel and raisins.
6. Spoon batter into papered or greased muffin tins and bake at 375 degrees farenheit for 20 minutes. This recipe makes 9 regular size muffins.