1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup melted butter or oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
1 Tbsp poppyseeds
3 cups almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to thoroughly combine eggs, honey, butter/oil, baking soda, salt, and lemon juice.
4. Stir in lemon rind and poppyseeds.
5. Stir in almond flour, a cup at a time, to make a fairly thick batter.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups, using wet fingers to lightly press down any bumps on the tops before baking.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown, springy to the touch, and a toothpick comes out clean.
8. These will keep unrefrigerated for a week, longer if refrigerated.