2 eggs, separated
1/4 cup water
1 tablspoon honey
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Farmer's cheese (DCCC)
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup raisins
1. Beat together the egg yolks, water, honey and salt until well mixed. Stir in the DCCC. Add flour stirring until thoroughly blended. Mix in raisins.
2. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into cheese mixture.
3. Heat about 1/8 to 1/4 inch depth of oil in a large skillet.
4. For each latke, drop about 1/4 cup cheese mixture into hot oil. Fry on each side until golden brown. Add oil to pan as needed.
5. Drain latkes well on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot with french cream or applesauce if desired.