5 cups steamed, mashed cauliflower
2 onions, chopped
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup DCCC (dry curd cottage cheese)
1/2 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons Kosher salt (less if regular salt)
nutmeg, pinch or more to taste
1/8 tsp baking soda
1. Place cauliflower in a clean tea towel and twist ends to remove liquid.
2. Sauté onions in oil on medium heat until golden brown and carmelized.
3. Blend eggs, DCCC, seasonings and baking soda together in a food processor until texture is very smooth.
4. Mix all ingredients together and put mixture into a well oiled 8in x 8in x 2in pyrex pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until browned.
6. Cut in squares to serve. Enjoy.