1 1/2 pounds flounder fillets
1 to 1 1/4 cups nut flour
3 tablespoons butter
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Break the egg into a bowl big enough to hold all the fish, and beat the egg with a fork.
2. Add the fish and make sure it all gets well coated with the egg.
3. Melt half the butter in a large, heavy skillet, dredge half the fish fillets in flour and fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through.
4. Set on a plate and keep warm.
5. Melt the rest of the butter and repeat with the rest of the fish.
6. I sprinkled the fish with salt and pepper on one side while the first side was browning.