1/2 cup soft butter
2/3 cup honey
1 cup almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
1 cup raisins, chopped
1/2 cup chopped dates (if desired)
1 1/2 cups apple sauce (home-made)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. In food processor, coarsely chop almonds/nuts, raisins and dates (if desired). Place in separate bowl.
2. Now cream butter and honey in food processor, add egg and vanilla.
3. Mix all other ingredients together and add to the butter mix.
4. Turn into a well buttered cake pan (sprinkled with almond flour).
5. Bake in slow oven at approximately 315 F (170 C) for 1 hour until center comes out clean with fork.