1 cup honey
1/8 cup water
1/2 teapoon vinegar
1-1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup almond butter
1. Bring honey and vinegar to a boil and simmer until it makes a soft ball in a glass of cold water.
2. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted. Set pan in cold water and beat until thick.
3. Add nut butter and crushed nuts,
4. Pour on to a well buttered metal pan and refrigerate until firm enough to shape into small balls.
5. Place balls in paper candy cups and refrigerate. Remove to room temperature an hour before serving.