2-1/2 cups almond flour
56 grams Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (1 cup + 2 Tbsp)
1/8 teaspoon fine white pepper
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
3 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup DCCC (dry curd cottage cheese)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated (rind of 1 lemon)
1. Combine almond flour,cheese, pepper, baking soda and salt.
2. Blend eggs, butter, DCCC, and lemon in a processor or blender until very smooth. Add to almond flour etc and mix together.
3. Divide into 4 parts and shape each into a log about 1 1/2inches in diameter and 6 inches long. Wrap in wax paper and freeze just until firm.
4. Slice very thinly with a sharp knife and place on a well buttered pan.
5. Regular bake in preheated oven at 325 F. for 8 minutes. Turn crackers over and bake another 6 minutes (or convection bake in a preheated oven at 325 F. for 7 minutes). Turn crackers over and bake another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the pan.