Equal amounts of almond flour and finely grated Parmesan Cheese
Some hot water
Herb seasonings of your choice
1. First, mix almond flour, Parmesan cheese, and seasoning together.
2. Then add just enough hot water to form into a dough ball.
3. Next, pinch of a small piece and form it into a ball, about the size of a small grape.
4. Then place on to a well greased cookie sheet and press down with the palm of your hand to form a thin cracker.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until golden brown on the outside.
6. Sprinkle with salt.