3 cups pecan flour (1 lb)
1/2 cup honey
1 jumbo egg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
6 tablespoons yogurt cheese or DCCC
1. Blend honey, yogurt cheese, egg, spices, & baking soda. Add to pecan flour and mix well.
2. Roll into logs about 1.5 inches across and freeze until just firm.
3. Slice into cookies between 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick, and bake in 325F oven for about 9 minutes.
4. Turn crackers over, and bake again for about 8 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Even better if you can stand to wait until the next day to let spices really penetrate.
6. If a really crisp cracker is desired, re-warm cooled crackers in a low oven (150F) or in a dehydrator set on maximum for about 2 hours, then store.