4 chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skinned
2 cups hot cooked spaghetti squash
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 cup water
1 cup choppped tomatoes
1/2 cup tomatoe puree (SCD legal only)
1 teaspoon dried whole oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine onion and water in a 10-inch skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato puree, and seasonings.
3. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
4. Add chicken to skillet; spoon tomato mixture over chicken.
5. Cover and simmer 30 minutes; uncover and simmer an additional 15 minutes.
6. Serve over spaghetti squash.