1 pound clear honey
12 ounce salted butter
1 teaspoon vinegar
5 ounces water
1. Use your largest pot otherwise it could boil over.
2. Put everything in pot and bring SLOWLY to the boil over low heat (approx 10-15 mins). Stir occasionally.
3. When everything has completely dissolved turn the heat up a little, insert the cooking thermometer and let the mixture bubble away (without stirring) until temp reaches 250 F (130 C)about 10 mins.
4. Pour into oiled tin and leave to set.
5. You may find it more difficult to set because the mixure has honey in it rather than sugar.
6. For this reason you may need to boil it a bit longer.