3 cups pecan flour
1/3 cup melted butter
2/3 cup honey
2 cups pureed cherries
1 cup dried apple slices, ground
4 jumbo eggs (equivalent in smaller ones)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups homemade half-n-half or whole cream yogurt cheese
1/3 cup clear honey
2 teaspoons double vanilla extract (SCD compliant)
1. Mix pecan flour, butter, honey, cherries, and apples.
2. Beat together eggs, spices, and baking soda.
3. Blend into pecan flour mix.
4. Bake in a large, well-buttered Bundt or pie pan for about 55 minutes at 300F, or until firm. Or make 24 muffins.
5. Serve slices of this very rich cake with a dollop or two of honey vanilla cream topping, made by whipping together homemade half & half or whole cream yogurt cheese, honey, and double vanilla extract.