4 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 small-medium sized zucchini, shredded
3 eggs, beaten well
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup melted butter (half a stick or 4 tblsp.)
1. Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, cinammon, salt).
2. Add the shredded zucchini and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs, add the honey and melted butter and beat a little more.
4. Add the liquid mixture to the dry and mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon into lined muffin tins and bake in 350 F (180 C) oven for about 25 minutes.