3 or 4 zucchini
1/3 - 1/2 cup pumpkin, grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
zest of a lemon
2-3 tablespoons almond flour
1. Grate the zucchini into a small bowl.
2. Add the grated pumpkin, the crushed garlic, and the lemon zest.
3. Add salt and put aside for about 20 minutes to allow the salt to draw liquid out of the zucchini.
4. Drain as much liquid off as you can. Add the beaten egg and the nut flour and combine well.
5. Drop spoonful lots into a little oil on a moderately heated pan turning once.
6. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt.