1 ripe banana
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons almond flour (approximately)
3 tablespoons cottage cheese (farmers cheese and SCD yogurt)
1. I mash the banana in a shallow bowl with a fork.
2. After it is mashed I push to one side of the bowl to make room for the egg.
3. Then I add the egg, soda and scramble until soda is dissolved.
4. Next I add flour to the egg mixture (batter consistency not has thick as the mashed banana).
5. I pour out three pancakes on a greased flat medium hot grill.
6. I cover the grill with a cookie tray to help form the delicate cakes.
7. I cook for about 3 minutes on one side (or until they are formed enough to flip).
8. Flip, cover and cook for another two minutes.
9. Then I put one tablespoons of cottage cheese on each half of the cake and fold in half.
10. Serve topped with legal syrup of your choice.